Monday, May 31, 2010

Project Teaser....Can you Guess?




I have big plans for these humble little paint sticks. The theme for our challenge over at The CSI Project this week is "hardware store". At least one element of your project has to be from the hardware store. My super creative friend Jen made a wreath for her front door out of heating ductwork.....seriously. You really must check it our HERE. The way her brain works is simply amazing and I am in awe!








So......can you guess what I'm working on? Here's hoping it turns out as fabulous as I see it in my head. I may have to stay up all night to finish it, but I WILL get it done. I've had way too many unfinished projects going on around here and I just can't take it anymore. I desperately need to finish something....anything! Check back tomorrow for the big reveal.









8 comments:

MsJay said...

My guess is "Hand Held Fans".

the thrifty ba said...

when we were building our home, we made animals out of them. the white paint stick became a polar bear. we had zebras, lions, bears...ahhh-cheap entertainment!

Melanie said...

I'm thinking something big, maybe sort of lighting, a chandelier? I saw that duct work wreath & though it was SO cute! I made my husband come to the computer to look at it!
Can't wait to see what you do with your paint sticks!

Traci said...

hmmmmmm....I'm gonna guess a starburst mirror??? Or perhaps a wreath????

Staci said...

Whatever it is, I am sure it will be super cool!

Unknown said...

Hmmm....I have no idea, your creative mind works in mysterious ways that the rest of us can't quite figure out! :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to see amanda! Love you my friend!!!

XOXO
Jen

Traci said...

Oh, Big Reveal!!! Where ARE you??? =)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin